Latest posts by Jacob Puhl (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: Digital News The Dentists Needs – Friday, March 27 - March 27, 2015
- Weekly Roundup: Digital News The Dentists Needs – Friday, March 20 - March 20, 2015
- Weekly Roundup: Digital News The Dentists Needs – Friday, March 13 - March 13, 2015
The Weekly Roundup is out! Read here for a quick rundown on all the most important news around the digital web that might affect your practice – news focused around marketing tips, innovation, research, statistics, and new products. Enjoy!
1. More info on the oncoming health care changes: The Affordable Healthcare Act Doesn’t Cover Dental So I Don’t Have To Worry About It!
2. Pricing is a great place to start improving profitability: 6 Secrets to Raising Prices Successfully
3. Instead of “Customer” insert “Patient”: Customer Value Optimization: How to Build an Unstoppable Business
4. A well executed promotion can drive instant new patients: How to Give a Promotion You Won’t Regret
5. Have you heard of “Marketing Automation” for your practice?: 9 Signs You’re Ready to Adopt Marketing Automation
6. Some hidden costs for a bad website: Revenue Paralysis: The Cost of Website Ignorance
7. Good Facebook tricks here: 6 (More) Interesting Facebook Tricks You Might Not Know
8. Google is saying Facebook and Twitter are not factors in where you rank: Cutts On How Much Facebook And Twitter Signals Matter In Google Ranking
9. Who is excited for 2014?!: 2014 – The Embolden Years: Change agents lead the way for digital transformation
10. Some tips on networking in your community: How to Network at Business Events