Latest posts by Jacob Puhl (see all)
- Weekly Roundup: Digital News The Dentists Needs – Friday, November 21 - November 21, 2014
- Weekly Roundup: Digital News The Dentists Needs – Friday, November 14 - November 14, 2014
- Weekly Roundup: Digital News The Dentists Needs – Friday, November 7 - November 7, 2014
The Weekly Roundup is out! Read here for a quick rundown on all the most important news around the digital web that might affect your practice – news focused around marketing tips, innovation, research, statistics, and new products. Enjoy!
- For the advanced doctors: 5 Hyperlocal Scheduling Platforms for the Healthcare Industry
- The fastest growing Facebook demographic: Facebook’s Oldest User Is Now 106
- What is generation C you ask? Read to find out: 4 Steps to Connecting with—and Engaging—Generation C
- Which of these tools are you using now?: 5 Tools You Shouldn’t Live Without as a Business Owner
- How well do you know your patients?: How well do you really know your customers?
- Does your practice show any of these signs? Hopefully not!: 9 Signs Your Business Has Stopped Growing
- Bad reviews?: How To Gracefully Deal With Haters
- Have you ever had to fire a patient?: Final Transactions: When To Fire A Customer (And Why)
- Improving productivity each day: 8 Ways To Be More Efficient Every Single Day
- For that “tough” patient: Customer Clashes: When To Give In And When To Stand Your Ground